Plan Your Visit
The Paleon Museum is located at 506 West Birch Street in Glenrock, Wyoming. It is 24 miles (24 mins.) east of Casper, WY. We are just 2 miles off of I-25, use Exit 165. The museum is a fun and educational side trip on your way to Yellowstone Park, the Tetons or to Denver, Colorado.
Visitors are welcome anytime during our Museum Hours.
Restaurants Glenrock, Wyoming
- Classic Cafe and Pizza – 201 S 4th, 307-436-2244. (Excellent burgers)
- Paisley Shawl & Hotel Higgins – 416 W Birch, 307-436-9212
Accommodations Glenrock, Wyoming
- Hotel Higgins – 416 W Birch 307-436-9212
- Mabuhay Motel – 302 W Birch 307-436-5468
- Glenrock, Wyoming – the town’s website.
- The Rock in the Glen – west side of Glenrock, ask at the Paleon, see above two sites. (Pioneer inscriptions, and 70 million year old shark teeth)
- The Glenrock Deer Creek Museum – 935 W Birch, 307-436-2810. (Great early Americana displays)
- Mountain Memories – Turtle Rock Ranch visits and overnights.